What do we need now?
Are you the type of person who’s good at sealing the deal? Do you refuse to take no for an answer? Has anyone ever told you that you could sell snow to a polar bear? If you answered yes to any of these questions, WE NEED YOU! We’re looking for people who can solicit donations from neighbourhood businesses for our spring fundraising auction - people who aren’t shy about reaching out to stores and restaurants to ask them for donations. Please let us know if you can help at firstname.lastname@example.org
Super exciting community day featuring inflatables, games and so much more. This year’s event is scheduled for Saturday May 25. Co-chair position is needed straight away; volunteers for day of to be secured closer to the date. Co-chair helps plan the event as well as assists with onsite activity on May 25. For more information please contact the Fun Fair Chair – Wendy Abbott Serroul.
Calling all accountants / financial wizard$! We need treasury support, ideally someone well versed in QuickBooks (or equivalent.) Active – 1-2 hours/week throughout the school year. Sign-up at financial support.
Kiss N Ride:
Morning drop-off program that keeps our kids safe. Active 8:10 – 8:30 a.m. Sign-up for a shift or two at Kiss N Ride.
Volunteers distribute pizza to their child’s class on Mondays. Approx. 20 minutes during the lunch hour. Please volunteer for only one session / month to provide opportunity for other parents/guardians. Sign up to volunteer at Pizza.
Project Library Returns: volunteer slots forthcoming shortly!
Are you passionate about books and organization? Looking for dedicated volunteers to help us put away and organize the library. Your assistance will play a vital role in ensuring that the library remains a welcoming and organized space for students, where a love of reading is born.
Time Commitment: Flexible & tailored to availability. Library is open: Wednesday (PM) & all-day Thursday & Friday.
Book Cataloguer: Responsibilities will include:
- Cataloguing: cataloging new books, media, and other library materials using the library's cataloging system
- Data Entry: enter book information, including titles, authors, publication dates, etc. into the library's database.
- Labeling: apply library labels, barcodes, and spine labels to books to ensure proper identification and tracking
- Repair & Maintenance: identify books in need of repair or maintenance and report them to for further action.
Book Shelver and Organizer: Responsibilities will include:
- Shelving Books: sort & shelve books in their designated sections according to the library's cataloging system
- Ensuring Order: Maintain the order and cleanliness of the library by ensuring books are displayed neatly
- Reshelving Returns: assist in reshelving returned books promptly and accurately
Training will be provided. If you are interested in participating in Project Library – Sign-up at Project Library .
Thanks in advance for your participation!